DIVORCE AND SEPARATION IN FLORIDA
Needing a divorce lawyer is something nobody would want.
It is a complex process for all parties involved. A difficult moment, in which we will have to take into account many things that are too important while our life changes fast. It is difficult to establish concepts such as custody, visits, maintenance, alimony or division of property. And yet, life does not wait and these decisions must be carried out quickly.
As both parties have their rights and duties, it is essential to have a attorney specialized in marriage law in Miami (Florida). In PF Law Office we have experts capable of advising you in this complex process that you have to endure.
More than just your divorce lawyer in Miami
Clients of our divorce lawyers are not just a legal matter that must be resolved: they are real people.
We know that if you are going through a process of separation, which affects your future and that of your family, if there are children involved. Thus, we take care of the delicate circumstances, and work diligently to effectively solve the problems that may arise.
Our team includes expert divorce lawyers in Florida. Since you have to make many and very important decisions, it is advisable to have the voice of an experienced professional to help you choose what is best for you.
At PF Law Office you will find lawyers who listen, understand and advise. A crucial professional support so you don’t have to regret anything in the future, or suffer more than necessary. We are here to help you.
We can help you. And we will
We will put you in the hands of our experts, separation and family lawyers, who will advise you on everything you need. We will make the process easier, avoiding unnecessary confusion and suffering. In addition, we will ensure that your rights are respected.
We know that you are living a difficult situation. Therefore, we want to provide you with our experience and knowledge to make everything smooth. But, above all, we want to offer you real and professional support to overcome this. We want the decisions you make today to allow you to look forward to your future. By doing so, after a few years you won't have to look back and regret having taken a path that was harmful to you or your family.
We defend your rights in a divorce
Florida Divorce Laws are very clear: you have rights that must be enforced. The reasons that lead to your separation do not matter: at PF Law Office we will make sure that in this process nobody takes away what is yours by right. Taking the initiative is important.
Not surprisingly, better results are often achieved by collaborating from the beginning of the case.
In general, vulnerable areas of divorce, which must be resolved as soon as possible, are:
Your rights: both parents have them under Florida divorce laws. We will ensure that yours are cared for and you have the protection that you deserve. So that nobody takes away what belongs to you. We want a clean and fair case.
Children’s needs: when it comes to minors, custody becomes a priority. Our divorce lawyers will ensure the custody of your children, negotiation of the support fee, and the respect of the visitation rights. Having legal support in these circumstances is crucial to take the appropriate steps for the well-being of your children.
Division of assets: marriage and family laws clearly establish the distribution of the couple’s assets in case of divorce. Our lawyers will ensure that your part is proportional and fair, so that no one abuses you.
Alimony: if the circumstances lead to the Florida Divorce Act forcing you to pay alimony, we will ensure that the amount is not a penny more than what is fair and contemplated within the limits of the law.
If you are living a divorce process in Florida, there may be some more issues that we do not address here and you may want to discuss.
In that case, we encourage you to talk to our separation lawyers. They will clear all your doubts, and help you to conclude this process without additional suffering.
Divorce Mediation Is An Option
It is often possible to reach a friendly agreement in a separation. It may not seem like the best time for it now, but we know it is a great and quick solution to this problem.
If this negotiation process is carried out by an separations attorney, you will have the peace of mind of knowing that someone watches over your interests. Our mediation does not mean that you have to accept anything you don’t want; it is about looking for a friendly settlement that avoids further litigation.
Separation or divorce?
You may not be ready yet to take the final step of a divorce. If this is your case, we can provide you with the necessary legal advice to initiate a separation process, as well as negotiate it.
At PF Law Office we will ensure that this arrangement is made in compliance with Florida Law. We will have tact in the process, and we will do everything possible to make it satisfactory for you.
The First and Most Important Decision
Although separation is a difficult thing, if it is necessary, making it with support is the best decision.
We know it is a delicate moment. However, it is our obligation to tell you that having a divorce lawyer by your side can make the difference between your rights being respected (or not). If you are worried about your assets, the custody of your children or any other related issue, we are here to help you and ensure your interests. Contact us and let us be the voice that defends your rights.
- Divorces by mutual agreement and disputed. Application for alimony and alimony (spousal support). Division of assets, debts and real estate. Agreements
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Marriage agreement agreements. Parenting plans. Custody of Children and other Requests
- Application for temporary and permanent custody of minors. Change of name request for minors. Application for alimony and alimony. Paternity
- Requests to establish paternity and timeshare with minors. Establishment of the right to make decisions about minors. Defense of the petition for paternity or child support. Modifications
- Modification of alimony. Requests to modify the marriage agreements or the parenting plan.
- Emergency Orders
- Emergency petition for child custody. Violation of injunction orders for protection against domestic violence. Civil contempt and other related issues. Annulment
- Divorce Cancellation Petitions. Any issue related to undo divorce or separation proceedings. Complex Division of Assets
- Complex division of business assets. Evaluation of the dissipation of marital property. Issues related to divorce and separation with company assets through. Domestic Violence
- Defense and / or requests for restraining and restraining orders. Interdicts for protection against domestic violence. Issues related to verbal or psychological violence towards one of the parties. Department of Children and Families
- Defense of cases presented by the Department of Children and Families (DCF). Any questions related to this process.
FERRETJANS LAW OFFICE provides legal representation in Miami-Dade and Broward counties. We want to defend your rights. Call us and we will help you.