FAMILY AND DIVORCE LAWYER IN FLORIDA
Needing a divorce lawyer is something nobody would want.
It is a complex process for all parties involved. A difficult moment, in which we will have to take into account many things that are too important while our life changes fast. It is difficult to establish concepts such as time-sharing, child support, alimony, or division of property and debts. And yet, life does not wait, and these decisions must be carried out quickly.
As both parties have their rights and duties, it is essential to have an attorney specialized in family and divorce law in Miami (Florida). In Ferretjans Law Office we strive to provide a personalized service to each and every client of ours. Our lawyer specializes in providing legal advice and representation for matters including simple divorces and complex ones.
More than just your Family and Divorce lawyer in Miami
In our office, our lawyers strive to establish long-term relationships with our clients and resolving their separation or divorce process as amicable as possible.
We understand that going through a process of separation or divorce, affects your future and that of your family. Thus, we work diligently to effectively solve the problems that may arise.
Our team includes expert divorce and family lawyers in Florida. Since you have to make many and very important decisions, it is advisable to have the voice of an experienced that will vigorously represent your rights and those of your loved ones.
At Ferretjans Law Office you will find lawyers who listen, understand, and advise. A dedicated team of professionals to guide you through this important process so you don’t have to regret anything in the future, or struggle more than necessary. We are here to help you.
Call us to set up a consultation with our lawyer, Pamela Ferretjans. The consultation fee is $150.00, and we offer private consultations in person or over the phone.
We can help you. And we will
We will work with you closely to ensure that we resolve your case as expeditious, amicably, and efficiently as possible. We will make the process smoother, avoiding unnecessary confusion and litigation. Always with the goal to ensure that your rights are respected.
We know that you are experiencing a difficult situation. Therefore, we want to provide you with our experience and knowledge to make everything smooth. But, above all, we want to offer you our knowledge and personalized service.
We want the decisions you make today to allow you to look forward to your future. By doing so, after a few years, you will not have to look back and regret having taken a path that was prejudicial to you or your family.
Call us now to set up a meeting with our lawyer, Pamela Ferretjans.
We defend your rights in a divorce or separation in Florida
Florida Divorce and separation Laws are very clear: you have rights that must be enforced. The reasons that lead to your separation do not matter: at Ferretjans Law Office we will make sure that in this process nobody takes away what is yours by right. Taking the initiative is important.
In general, critical and time-sensitive areas of divorce, which must be resolved as soon as possible, are:
Your rights: both parents have them under Florida divorce laws. We will ensure that your rights are respected and enforced and you have the protection that you deserve. We will strive to conclude your case in a fair and respected manner.
Children’s needs: When it comes to minors, time-sharing schedules, and the power to make decisions that affect your minor children become a priority. Our divorce lawyers will ensure that we obtain a fair and clear parenting plan that outlines your rights, and the rights of your children, establish child support payments (retroactive and future payments). Having an experienced and knowledgeable divorce or paternity lawyer in these circumstances is crucial to take the appropriate steps for the well-being of your children.
Division of assets: marriage and family laws clearly establish the distribution of the couple’s assets in case of divorce. Our lawyers will ensure that your part is proportional and fair so that no one abuses you.
Alimony: if the circumstances lead to the Florida Divorce laws forcing you to pay alimony, we will ensure that the amount is not a penny more than what is fair and contemplated within the limits of the law.
If you are in the process of getting divorced in Florida, there may be some more issues that we do not address here and you may want to discuss.
In that case, we encourage you to talk to our separation and divorce lawyers as soon as possible. They will clear all your doubts, and help you to conclude this process without additional emotional distress.
Mutually agreed Divorce is an Option
It is often possible to reach a friendly agreement in a separation or a divorce. Being a paternity case, or a divorce with substantial assets and minor children. It may not seem like the best time for it now, but we know it is a possible solution to this process.
If this negotiation process is carried out by an experienced divorce and separation lawyer, you will have the peace of mind of knowing that a knowledgeable lawyer watches over your interests. Our negotiation meeting does not mean that you have to accept anything you don’t want; it is about looking for a friendly settlement that avoids further litigation.
Separation or divorce?
You may not be ready yet to take the final step of a divorce. If this is your case, we can provide you with the necessary legal advice to initiate a separation process, as well as negotiate it.
At Ferretjans Law Office we will ensure that this arrangement is made in compliance with Florida Law. We will have tact in the process, and we will do everything possible to make it satisfactory for you.
The First and Most Important Decision
Although separation is a difficult thing, if it is necessary, making it with support is the best decision.
We know it is a delicate moment. However, it is our obligation to tell you that having a divorce and family lawyer by your side can make the difference between your rights being respected (or not).
If you are concerned about your assets, the rights of access to your children, or any other related issue, we are here to help you and ensure your interests. Contact us and let us be the voice that defends your rights.
Some areas of Family and Divorce law we specialize on:
- Divorces by mutual agreement and disputed. Requests for alimony and child support. Division of assets, debts and real estate. Division and valuation of retirement accounts or businesses. Agreements
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Marriage agreement agreements. Parenting plans. Marital Settlement Agreements. Time sharing of minor Children and other Matters
- Request for temporary and permanent access to minors. Change of name request for minors. Emergency Requests for sole custody; suspension of time sharing with the other parent Paternity
- Requests to establish paternity and timesharing with minors. Establishment of the right to make decisions about minors. Defense of the petition for paternity or child support. Requests to disestablish paternity. Modifications
- Modification of alimony. Requests to modify the marriage agreements or the parenting plan.
- Emergency Orders
- Emergency petition for child custody. Requests for stay away orders due to stalking or violence. Requests and hearings on Violation of injunction orders for protection against domestic violence. Civil contempt and other related issues. Annulment
- Requests to annul a divorce. Any issue related to undo divorce or separation proceedings. Complex Division of Assets
- Complex division of business assets. Evaluation of the dissipation of marital property. Issues related to divorce and separation with company assets through. Domestic Violence
- Defense and / or requests for restraining and restraining orders. Interdicts for protection against domestic violence. Issues related to verbal or psychological violence towards one of the parties. Department of Children and Families
- Defense of cases presented by the Department of Children and Families (DCF). Any questions related to this process.
FERRETJANS LAW OFFICE provides legal representation in Miami-Dade and Broward counties. We want to defend your rights. Call us and we will help you.